All about Northern Lights
Rovaniemi is the Capital of Lapland, lively and unique tourist destination, situated close to magical Arctic Circle. This beautiful city has also known as Santa’s hometown.
During this tour you perhaps are so lucky and can find the Northern Lights also called as Aurora Borealis, included also husky tour, evening reindeer safari, Aurora seeking, snowmobile tour and of course sleeping at Glass Igloo
Note if you wish to book this package take contact with your local travel agency
Welcome to Lapland
Min. group size
Accommodations: 3 nights at high standard hotel in Rovaniemi city center, accommodation at Glass Igloo 1 night, breakfasts included
Private transfers as mentioned in itinerary
Excursions joint guided: Husky Safari 10 Km, Aurora Seeking by coach,
Reindeer evening safari, Snowmobile tour
- Private airport transfers in Rovaniemi included.
- 3 nights at hotel breakfasts included.
- 1 Night at Glass Igloos, breakfast included
- Husky Safari 10 Km
- Aurora Seeking by coach
- Reindeer evening safari
- Snowmobile tour
- Necessary equipment and guide services during safaris
- Guidance during excursions included. Partial guided tour.
- Outfit for stay – pickup drop off safari office.
Tel. +358 16 365100